The Analogue Artisan Hand Crafted Precision Turntables.
A 1 Series TT with Remote Control VTA/ SRA Arm Pod
The Gold Mongoose Tonearm link
The A1 Turntable base pricing starts at
This is a fully loaded Turntable , all you need is a cartridge.
Master Setup is done by Analogue Artisan. FREE in lower 48
I ship the Turntable in crate and fly to your place.
The A1 is maintenance free and has a 10 year limited warranty.
Additional Accessories :
You can add up to 2 other arm pods around the A1 with different remotes. For a total of 3 arm pods.
Each additional arm pod with remote Retails for $25K
A1 Features :
* 2" Delrin Platter, 12 pounds. Platter is relieved on the outside for the lip of the record. Also relieved on the inside for record labels.
* Spindle shaft is Hardened to 60 Rockwell. The shaft is 5" inches long for Stability and Long Life. The shaft is pressed into 2.250 inch round, 1.000 inch thick solid brass. Them that is bolted into the platter so NO traveling noise will get to the record.
* The Bearings is, Sintered Bronze, Oil Impregnated, Maintenance Free.
* Plinth; is 2" Delrin, directly coupled to 2" Stainless Steel,
33 pounds, Brass adjustable locking feet.
For No movement.
* AC Synchronous Motor one of the best motors in the industry. Custom-machined alum motor housing. Directly coupled Delrin motor plate to reduce noise and vibration. The motor has a separate power switch box off housing.
NEW BRASS PULLEY. NEW BRASS BOTTOM SWITCH PLATE.
This is so you do not touch the motor housing.
* Analogue Artisan
TOP OF THE LINE SPEED CONTROLLER
Quartz Crystal Controlled
Digitally Programmable Frequency
28-bit Resolution Frequency Control True Sine Wave 115VAC Output
Low Noise Linear Power Amplifier
Push Button Select For 33.33 or 45 RPM
UP and DOWN Buttons For Ultra Fine .06 hz Resolution Speed Adjustment
115VAC or 220VAC Selectable Input
Fused Power Input
* Analogue Artisan Lock Down Record Clamp.
There is no other Lock down clamp like this on the market to date.
This is a special designed Lock Down, pushing the record flat to the Delrin Platter making the Vinyl one with the Platter.
The Gold Mongoose Tonearm
First in the audio World, Precision Remote Control VTA SRA
* The Gold Mongoose has
proprietary amount of 24k gold plated giving the arm a magnificent sound! Each
arm is sound tested for a true note pitch, A440 this is the difference in the
* It took Science and Geometry and out of the BOX THINKING to design the Mongoose Tonearm.
* The Gold Mongoose Tonearm is unmatched in stability. Has a 2" wide yoke from bearing to bearing.
* Special proprietary bearings.
* Wired with Analogue Artisan's exclusive proprietary 99.99% Purity Silver wire.
* The Mongoose is designed with Zero Vector Forces, when moving VTA .
* Azimuth adjust at the rear of the arm wand.
* The Mongoose has Ultra Fine end stub movement ,one touch tracking force adjustment. .005 of a gram
* 3 Other Half Moon Heavy Weight sizes are included.
Designed for cartridge weights of 6 gm up to 16 gm.
* One Touch Cartridge Over Hang on the Fly Alignment. Go from Lofgren Baerwald to Stevenson on the FLY.
* You also get a special designed Indicator arm wand. This allows you to indicate from Arm pod to the top of the platter. Analogue Artisan is a Master Tool Maker. Making custom tooling
* The Total movement of the arm pod VTA is .650
So if the arm is parallel in the middle of POD you can move up .325 and Down .325.
One degree on 12 inch arm is .209 Thousands
* The Gold Mongoose Tonearm is uniquely designed like no other tonearm. The Gold Mongoose Tonearm has zero tracking force (Zero Vector Forces ) when moving the VTA. That is what gives Analogue Artisan the ability to design a Arm pod that moves VTA / SRA with Remote Control giving you, in real time on the fly movement.
* How you ask? Science and Geometry. There is another force that’s rarely talked about and that is the vector force. This is the rotation of the platter, the down force of the cartridge and the placement of the pivot point. When you have the pivot point above the platter your tonearm gets pushed up. Tracking force is lost in the groove. With the Mongooses Geometry there is no loss of tracking force. Square wave design.
* Neutral balance means no zeroing of the tonearm. Mongoose doesn’t have a "see-sawing" affect. The Mongoose Tonearm always tracks in the perfect place in the vinyl. Now you will hear the right spatial ques, the right placement , space , depth, and air between the instruments.
* The Effective Mass of the Mongoose arm is designed for Med and Low Compliance cartridges.
* To check Frequency Response use the HiFi Test Record.
* Analogue Artisan has the devolved the tooling to get the Effective Length precise.
The tooling comes with the tonearm and arm pod.
Effective Length and the Over hang must be correct.
* The main Effective Length is 12.000" × 25.4 = / 304.8mm
Mongoose Effective Length
304.8mm = 12.000 inches
parameter Baerwald IEC 1964
pivot to spindle (mm) 291.4
effective length (mm) 304.8
overhang (mm) 13.4
* Stevenson - a variation on Löfgren geometry optimized for low distortion at the inner groove at the expense of increased distortion elsewhere. compared to Baerwald or Löfgren B you will get lower distortion for the last few mm of the record
* Baerwald (identical to Löfgren A) - minimizes and equalizes distortion at the three weighted tracking error peaks resulting in moderate distortion between the inner and outer grooves
* Löfgren B - minimizes distortion between the inner and outer grooves resulting in the lowest average RMS distortion at the expense of slightly higher distortion close to the inner and outer grooves